The Offshore Coordinating Group of offshore unions (UNITE, RMT, GMB, Nautilus International and BALPA) was launched in February 2016.
The aims and objectives of the Group are to:
• Co-ordinate the recruitment and organisation of all employees in the offshore oil and gas industries and thereafter to seek recognition on their behalf.
• Campaign to improve both the quality and security of employment in the offshore sector and the health, safety and wellbeing of all offshore workers.
• Organise and pursue effective campaigns on issues identified by the Group in the interests of the offshore workforce.
• Organise and articulate the collective trade union voice in strategic discussions with Government at all levels, regulators and employer organisations.
10 March 2017
Offshore Coordinating Group are Hitting the Road and Coming to YOU!
Roadshow Poster FINAL
Want to be heard?
Want to be involved?
Do you want YOUR say?
We want to hear what you have to say, come along and visit us at one of our road shows, more venues to be confirmed!
- Monday 3 April 17’ 6pm – 8pm
Newcastle Jurys Inn (city centre)
- Tuesday 4 April 17’ 6pm – 8pm
Glasgow Premier Inn, George Sq.
- Wednesday 5 April 17’ 6pm – 8pm
Dundee Queens Hotel
- Thursday 6 April 17’ 1pm – 3pm
Aberdeen Jurys Inn
IDEAS FOR THE WORKFORCE, BY THE WORKFORCE
If you work offshore and not yet a trade union member, is it not time that you joined an offshore trade union? Can you afford not to Join?
Join Unite online today!
Get Protected! Get Active! Get Organised!
Unite is the largest trade union for offshore workers in the North Sea UKCS
Have a voice, take action and make change happen. Join the union