The Unite OCA Pay ballot 2017 is now open members who are employed with the OCA contracting companies should receive their ballot paper this week by post from the Electoral reform society (ERS).
If you have received your ballot paper
Use your democratic right to vote also please remember a high turnout and high yes /yes vote Unite offshore workplace preps and regional officers believe you standing up for your future will send a clear message to your employees that you have had enough of attacks on your terms & conditions of employment.
Use your democratic right to vote also please remember a high turnout and high YES/YES vote Unite offshore workplace preps and regional officers believe you standing up for your future will send a clear message to your employers that you have had enough of attacks on your terms & conditions of employment.
- Vote YES for strike action
- Vote Yes for action short of strike
- Send back your ballot paper right away
if you have not received a ballot paper
The ballot paper will have been sent to the registered membership address with Unite by Monday the 08 of May and if you have not received a ballot paper and you believe that you should have received one please contact the Unite Aberdeen office ASAP
Phone: 01224 645 271
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
please have your membership, employment and address details handy
Updates on the Unite OCA Pay ballot 2017 campaign can be found on the following social media streams there is a dedicated campaign e mail address you can contact if you wish to assist with the campaign or have any information relating to the dispute
please see links below on campaign info for you to download and distribute as appropriate
To help your union win the ballot or assist the campaign to encourage Unite members on your installation and within your contracting company to vote in the ballot and
- Vote in the ballot
- Vote Yes /Yes
- Return their ballot paper in the pre-paid envelope ASAP
- Elect a trade union rep on their installation for each OCA contractor
- Have a Union point of contact to assist communications on your own installation to assist with getting the true union message out to members
- Distribute Union materials
- Follow the OCAPay Ballot 2017 dedicated facebook and twitter social media streams
- E mail the dedicated OCA Pay campaign 2017 with any info or questions you would like answered
Newsletter on the campaign
- High Membership High Participation and gain an overwhelming YES/YES vote to beat any ballot thresholds to stand up for a better future
- High Trade Union membership and activity within OCA Employers
- Elect new trade union reps and appoint Trade Union points of contact on each installation on each shift/rota
- Communicate directly with your Union reps and Strike committee stay informed refute any the fake news and rumours by the employers
- Support all employees no division and solidarity in adversity
- If you are a member encourage your colleagues who are not yet members to Join Unite and get active
Stand up for a better future
Vote Yes for strike action
Vote Yes for action short of strike
Return your ballot paper by post to arrive before the 30 of June
If you are not yet a member of Unite you can join today
Get Protected! Get Active! Get Organised!
Join Unite online today!
Unite is the largest trade union for offshore workers in the North Sea UKCS
Have a voice, take action and make change happen. Join the union
Join Unite today!